|In order to build sponsor loyalty and to
optimize your advertising, marketing and promotional campaign investment, Builders Websource®
adheres to following policy for all sponsors:
- For best results when advertising on Builders Websource, sponsoring business or organization
shall be engaged in the home improvement and building construction
industry and related services, including but not limited to real estate,
design, engineering, contracting and manufacturing. Exceptions are
permissible with prior written approval.
- An active, easy-to-navigate, professional website is required for
hyperlinking and backlinking. Builders Websource does not approve links to
websites that are incomplete or "under construction."
- Sponsor must clearly provide contact address, e-mail address, and
phone number on its website and provide post-sales customer service and
support for all products and services rendered.
- No adult-oriented content or links shall be permitted under any
circumstances. Violation of this policy may result in immediate removal
of sponsor from all relevant pages, including forfeiture of all monies
paid for the then-current subscription period.
- Unlike other search engine offers, the Builders Websource ClicksUnlimited®
program offers an unlimited number of impressions and referrals for
one low-price annual fee. As such, no specific minimum impressions, click-throughs, or maximum ceilings are provided for in this Agreement.
- Ad position on page is based on alphabetical listing using the website
name or legal company name as the order basis.
- A 20% year-end credit towards subscription renewal for campaigns $99
and above shall apply if sponsor includes a text or logo hyperlink to
Builders Websource in a mutually approved position on sponsor's website.
Contact Builders Websource for additional information. Rebate must be
requested in writing within 10 calendar days of paid renewal.